The absolute quality control
Balazs™ provides accurate, timely analytical services to the semiconductor, disk drive, pharmaceutical, power and other industries. We analyze ultra pure water, source water and chemicals; equipment and components; thin films and bare wafers; wet stations; and anything in the cleanroom including gases and the air. We test for trace level metals, ions, particles and organics. Balazs™ is committed to absolute quality control of processes and products.
Comprehensive analytical services
Our core business is to support developing technologies through research and development of analytical techniques and knowledge. Balazs™' research experts work with clients to:
- Identify contamination and its source
- Develop methods to improve contamination detection limits
- Master analytical equipment and tools to optimize performance
- Develop new chemistries for production use
- Provide accurate, repeatable test results
Research and Development
Finding analytical solutions to support leading-edge process developments and resolve manufacturing issues has been the foundation of Balazs™ strategy since its creation. This history of innovation explains why Balazs™ remains on the cutting edge in all areas of its activities.
Balazs™ supports technolgy development by investing time and resources to help our customers reach the next technology node, increase production yields or any other analytical requirement.
Projects may be initiated by customers, industry, internal requests or pending government regulations. Some of the industry groups we support include:
- Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International
- International Roadmap for Devices and Systems
- National Institute of Standards & Technology
- American Society for Testing and Materials
- Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
Balazs™ laboratories are located in Dallas, TX, Fremont, CA and Paris, France.